Healthy / Lo-Cal Challenge Ideas
  • I'm happy to announce the winners now, chosen by random atmospheric fluctuations (website called random.org) from the 165 reviews submitted during the challenge.

Queezle Sister
    Kateq
    Zosia

I'll be emailing the three of you shortly with confirmation.
    Congratulations, and thanks for participating, everyone!
  • How lovely!!! Thank you so much!! I get to eat really good, really healthy food and a book to boot! And hurrah for Queezle Sister and Zosia too.

I'd love to get "Great Breads: Home-Baked Favorites from Europe, the British Isles & North America"---there were some reviews of recipes from it which made me want to bake.
  • Thank you Andrew! Congratulations to the other winners and thanks to everyone who participated and made this challenge so much fun!
  • I'll add my thanks, too. It was a great challenge, and I've gained new appreciation for the NYT Recipes for Health (this week - kugels - which I hardly even know how to define). And the many reviews made the challenge especially exciting.
  • Congrats to Queezle Sister, Kateq and Zosia. I really enjoyed reading all the reviews.
  • Andrew, my book arrived. I've now indexed all the recipes which weren't already listed on the site--a great way to go through the book. Many recipes have been marked "to do." Thank you so much. This was great fun and I love the book.
  • My book arrived just before thanksgiving, and thank you so much. I was in such a rush I thought it was something boring I had ordered -- you can imagine my delight when when I opened it up. Such a great addition to the collection.
  • Glad the books all arrived safe and sound. I think, given how close we are to the holidays, that we'll start our next challenge in early January. I just finished baking 328 cookies for a cookie exchange, and I'm sure everyone else has holiday cooking to look forward to / endure!
  • That is a lot of cookies - I'm looking forward to seeing the recipe reviews!

Search Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!